There are a range of options to pay your East Gippsland Water account:
- Direct Debit;
- online at the East Gippsland Water website;
- in person at our main office, 133 Macleod Street, Bairnsdale;
- over the telephone by credit card - call 131 816
- at post offices - Biller Code 0436
- BPay - Biller Code 16063
- by mail - PO Box 52, Bairnsdale, Vic, 3875
- through Centrelink (Centrepay)
- in advance
Paying a bill Online
To pay your East Gippsland Water bill Online please click on the following link Pay your Bill.
Please make sure you have your bill to hand.
Paying by instalment
Easyway interest-free instalment plans offer the flexibility to make bill payments weekly, fortnightly or monthly, so that you can control the family or business budget on your terms.
Contact our customer service team on 1800 671 841 to receive an Easyway card. This will enable you to pay by instalment at East Gippsland Water's office in Bairnsdale, or at any Australia Post Office.