Select Page

Assistance Program and Concessions

East Gippsland Water

All East Gippsland Water customers receive a bill four times a year and all charges (tariffs) are approved by the Essential Services Commission (the water industry regulator).

Customers have 28 days from the date of issue to settle their account. Assistance is available to those customers experiencing difficulties making payments, with consideration given to personal circumstances. Alternative payment arrangements, including flexible payments, can be arranged on a case-by-case basis in conjunction with free, independent financial counselling.

Concessions are also available to the following customers:

  • those who own and occupy a residential property, or who are a residential tenant, and hold a Pensioner Concession Card, Gold Card (War Widow or TPI), or Centrelink Healthcare Card;
  • those using certain life support machines including intermittent peritoneal kidney dialysis and haemodialysis kidney machines.

For information about East Gippsland Water’s financial assistance program and the availability of financial assistance please phone

1800 671 841