Steve has a Degree in Civil Engineering, a Graduate Diploma of Management and has completed the Directors Essential Program of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. He is also an active member of industry associations including VicWater, the Water Services Association of Australia, the Institute of Water Administration and the Australian Water Association.
- Corporate Management and Development
- Strategy Implementation
Executive Manager Service Delivery
B.E (Hons), GAICD.
- Operations and maintenance
- Water supply and treatment
- Wastewater treatment and reuse
- Environmental education
Executive Manager Customers
B.Sc (Maths), B.Bus, FCPA, GAICD.
- Revenue and customer services / Customer Charter
- Property connections
- Regulatory reporting
- Communications and community engagement
- Public relations
Acting Executive Manager Business
B.Comm, MPA, CPA.
- Financial and management accounting services
- Financial asset management
- Financial risk and compliance
- IT and SCADA Services
- Strategic procurement
- Business efficiency
Executive Manager Strategy & Assets
B. Eng (Hons) Enviro.
- Strategic development
- Corporate planning
- Infrastructure planning
- Sustainability planning
- Managing the price submission
- Engineering projects and program management
- Infrastructure asset management
- Capital works
Executive Manager Organisational Development
Dip App Sci (Ag), GAICD.
- Human Resources
- Industrial Relations
- Diversity and inclusion
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Business risk and compliance