Steve has a Degree in Civil Engineering, a Graduate Diploma of Management and has completed the Directors Essential Program of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. He is also an active member of industry associations including VicWater, the Water Services Association of Australia, the Institute of Water Administration and the Australian Water Association.
- Corporate Management and Development
- Strategy Implementation
Executive Manager Capital & Service Delivery
B.E (Hons) GAICD.
- Engineering Projects and Program Management
- Infrastructure Asset Management
- Capital Works
- Developer Works
- Operations and Maintenance
- Wastewater Treatment and Reuse
- Water Supply and Treatment
Executive Manager Customers
B. Comm, Dipl Frontline Mangement, Financial Service and Business (HR).
- Revenue and Customer Services / Customer Charter
- Communications and Community Engagement
- Public Relations
Executive Manager Strategy
B. Eng (Hons) Enviro.
- Strategic development
- Corporate planning
- Infrastructure planning
- Sustainability planning
Note – Lara is currently on Parental Leave
Executive Manager Organisational Development
Dip App Sci (Ag), GAICD.
- Human Resources
- Industrial Relations
- Special Projects
- Business Risk and Compliance
- Environmental Education
Executive Manager Business
B.Sc (Maths), B.Bus, CPA, GAICD.
- Financial and Management Accounting Services
- Financial Asset Management
- Financial Risk and Compliance
- Regulatory Reporting
- IT Services