Please complete this form if you would like to set up a new direct debit on your account.
Please note East Gippsland Water can only accept direct debits from a cheque or savings account. We are unable to accept direct debits from your credit card at this stage.
A minimum payment of $10.00 is required.
You can nominate to pay your account on its due date, or pay a set amount by instalment. If you wish to pay by instalment you can call East Gippsland Water for a calculation of instalment amounts.
Terms and Conditions
I understand and acknowledge that:
- East Gippsland Water (129799) will arrange for funds to be debited from my/our account at the financial institution defined in this form and as prescribed through the Bulk Electronic Clearing System (BECS).
- If a joint account, all account holders must be provided.
- The information provided in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
- East Gippsland Water may refuse this application if any information or supporting document provided is incomplete or false.
- I approve of the information that has been provided in this application.
In addition to the above Terms and Conditions please read and acknowledge within the form, East Gippsland Waters Direct Debit Request Service Agreement.
East Gippsland Water adheres to information privacy principles contained in the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Information Privacy Act 2000. For a copy of our Personal Privacy Charter please contact us, or click here to view it online.
If you would prefer a hard copy version of the Direct Debit forms, please download a version here.