This page displays the online forms relevant to property connections for East Gippsland Water Customers.
Click on the relevant form, fill it out and click submit at the bottom of the form. This will then be sent to the Property Connections Team who will process your request.
The Application to Connect or Disconnect Water or Sewerage is a pdf form to be downloaded, filled out and sent into the Property Connections Team.
48 hours (two working days) notification is required and in all cases works must not commence until you receive formal notification from an East Gippsland Water Authorised Officer.
If you have any questions or require assistance to complete a form please contact our Property Connections Team on 5150 4444.
Click here for Conditions of Consent to build over an East Gippsland Water asset or easement.
Click on the buttons/tabs below to launch the relevant form.
Terms and Conditions
I understand and acknowledge that:
- The information provided in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
- East Gippsland Water may refuse this application if any supporting documents or information provided is incomplete or false.
- I approve of the information that has been provided in this application.
East Gippsland Water adheres to information privacy principles contained in the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Information Privacy Act 2000. For a copy of our Personal Privacy Charter please contact us, or click here to view it online.
- Please use this form to request information regarding as constructed internal sewer drainage plans only – not for connections / disconnections. A $10 fee is applicable per property. Please provide relevant credit card details on the form.
- An $92.80 fee is payable for all new applications.