14 December 2020
East Gippsland Water’s customer service counter is once again open for business, following the Victorian Government’s easing of coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions.
The office front counter at 133 Macleod Street, Bairnsdale is open on weekdays from 8.30am to 5pm, for the payment of East Gippsland Water bills, lodging plumbing and building applications, the purchase of standpipe tokens and account enquiries.
All COVID safe protocols are in place and customers will be asked to follow those protocols as a condition of entry to the premises.
For all other enquiries please call the Customer Business Team during business hours on 1800 671 841.
Importantly, there continue to be a number of easy ways customers can contact East Gippsland Water:
- To pay your East Gippsland Water bill –
- via our website egwater.vic.gov.au
- by phoning 1800 671 841
- by mail
- by internet banking
- by cash or cheque payment in person at any Australia Post Office, as well as our Bairnsdale Office.
- To report a fault with water or sewerage services – call our 24 hour emergency and faults service on 1300 134 202.
- For service and bill information and online forms – go to the website.
Please note, the Bairnsdale front counter will operate to normal week day office hours over the Christmas and New Year festive period, closing only for public holidays (25 and 28 December, and 1 January).