EAST GIPPSLAND WATER STORAGE LEVELS
- Bemm River | 5.967/6.8ML @ 25 May 2020 06:00 AM88%
- Buchan | 0.6/0.63ML @ 25 May 2020 06:51 AM95%
- Cann River | 1.731/3.5ML @ 25 May 2020 06:00 AM49%
- Dinner Plain | 0.696/0.704ML @ 25 May 2020 06:00 AM99%
- Mallacoota | 55.876/64.24ML @ 25 May 2020 06:45 AM87%
- Mitchell | 1402.717/1741.446ML @ 25 May 2020 06:58 AM81%
- Omeo | 11.176/15.2ML @ 25 May 2020 06:55 AM74%
- Orbost | 33.078/59.9ML @ 25 May 2020 06:53 AM55%
- Swifts Creek | 3.138/5.014ML @ 25 May 2020 06:00 AM63%
|Water Supply System||Storage Capacity (ML)||Current Volume (ML)||% Full|
1 Figures are updated daily at 10:00am (subject to availability of data)
2 Mitchell = Bairnsdale, Walpa, Lindenow South, Lindenow, Eagle Point, Newlands Arm, Paynesville, Raymond Island, Sarsfield, Bruthen, Nicholson, Johnsonville, Swan Reach, Metung, Kalimna, Lakes Entrance, Lake Tyers Aboriginal Trust, Lake Tyers Beach, Nowa Nowa and surrounding areas
Year-round, common sense rules (Permanent Water Saving Rules) currently apply.
It is now very likely that East Gippsland Water customers served by the Mitchell River supply system will be on water restrictions from January 2020.
For more information on Permanent Water Saving Rules and stages of water restrictions please click here.
The figures provided by East Gippsland Water are as accurate as possible at the time of publication.