EAST GIPPSLAND WATER STORAGE LEVELS
- Bemm River | 3.818/6.8ML @ 21 Aug 2018 11:00 PM56%
- Buchan | 0.416/0.63ML @ 21 Aug 2018 11:53 PM66%
- Cann River | 1.683/3.5ML @ 21 Aug 2018 11:00 PM48%
- Dinner Plain | 0.682/0.704ML @ 21 Aug 2018 11:00 PM97%
- Mallacoota | 37.849/64.24ML @ 21 Aug 2018 11:00 PM59%
- Mitchell | 1516.784/1741.446ML @ 21 Aug 2018 11:55 PM87%
- Omeo | 8.95/15.2ML @ 21 Aug 2018 11:55 PM59%
- Orbost | 27.734/59.9ML @ 21 Aug 2018 11:55 PM46%
- Swifts Creek | 3.209/5.014ML @ 21 Aug 2018 11:00 PM64%
|Water Supply System||Storage Capacity (ML)||Current Volume (ML)||% Full|
1 Figures are updated daily at 10:00am (subject to availability of data)
2 Mitchell = Bairnsdale, Walpa, Lindenow South, Lindenow, Eagle Point, Newlands Arm, Paynesville, Raymond Island, Sarsfield, Bruthen, Nicholson, Johnsonville, Swan Reach, Metung, Kalimna, Lakes Entrance, Lake Tyers Aboriginal Trust, Lake Tyers Beach, Nowa Nowa and surrounding areas
We have ample water in our storages to meet customer demand over summer and there are no water restrictions in place anywhere in East Gippsland.
Year-round, common sense rules (Permanent Water Saving Rules) do still apply. For more information click here.
The figures provided by East Gippsland Water are as accurate as possible at the time of publication.